MARVEL COMICS "SPIDERMAN VEST" COSTUME Adult Tee Licensed Review

MARVEL COMICS SPIDERMAN VEST COSTUME Adult Tee Licensed
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This shirt by BLUE DEVIL is a terrific gift for the SPIDER-FAN in ALL of us! -- I would equate this as sort of ADULT STYLE UNDEROOS, because the design IS only on the FRONT.... but it IS eye catching, and conveys your comic loving spirit. Add to the Peter Parker look by just throwing on an unbuttoned dress shirt over the t shirt here, and wear a camera around your neck... I can't help you with the WEB SLINGING part, I'm no scientist.... but the bottom line is, this is a well made shirt, and will turn heads when you wear it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: MARVEL COMICS "SPIDERMAN VEST" COSTUME Adult Tee Licensed

This tee is printed using the Belt Printing technique. Any imperfections are intrinsic and characteristic of the Belt Print Technique as it is printed on a Finished Garment.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about MARVEL COMICS "SPIDERMAN VEST" COSTUME Adult Tee Licensed

0 comments:

Post a Comment